2022 Penn-Del AER Virtual Conference
“Adjusting Our Sails:
Charting a New Course”
Session 1: Get a Move On with Maria Lepore Stevens on January 28, 2021
Session 2: Taking Care of Ourselves: Helping Ourselves So We Can Help Others with Billy Brookshire on June 23, 2021 (rescheduled from February 25, )
Session 3: Penn-Del Rocks! Rock Painting with Maureen Army on March 25, 2021
Opening Session: Welcome, Celebration, and Networking on April 21, 2021
Future-Ready Professionals: Tools to Become the 21st Century Professionals and Penn-Del AER Membership Business Meeting on April 22, 2021
Ask the Doc: An Appointment with Dr. Marla Moon on April 22, 2021
Exhibitor Day AM Session April 23, 2021
Link to 2022 Conference Brochure:
Link to 2022 At-a-Glance:
2021 Penn-Del AER Leadership Series and 2021 Penn-Del AER Conference
Annual Chapter Conference
April 27–29, 2022
The Penn-Del AER Conference
The Pennsylvania-Delaware Chapter of AER invites you to participate in our annual conference, which will be a hybrid event. All general and concurrent presentations will be delivered in person and will also be available virtually.
We will also offer concurrent sessions spanning topics including adult services, orientation and mobility, education, assistive technology, cortical visual impairment, low vision, and transition.
Download the Conference Brochure from the link above for detailed information about sessions and events.
2022 Conference Highlights Include:
• Keynote address by Dr. Rebecca Renshaw
• Midnote address by Dr. Christin DeMoss
• Footnote address by Mark Richert, Esquire
• 15 concurrent sessions over two days
• In-person and virtual events
• Penn-Del AER Awards Event
• Penn-Del AER Chapter Meeting with membership incentives
• Poster and exhibitor sessions
• Silent auction for in-person attendees
When and Where is the Conference?
The Penn-Del AER Conference, “Adjusting Our Sails: Charting a New Course,” will occur Wednesday, April 27, Thursday, April 28, and Friday, April 29, 2022
This is a hybrid event, and you may register to attend either in-person or virtually.
• The in-person conference will take place in person at the Best Western Premier Central Hotel & Conference Center; 800 East Park Drive; Harrisburg, PA 17111
• The virtual conference will take place via Zoom
How Do I Register?
Register via Google Forms for only one of the two formats shown here.
Your AER membership number is required for discount registration fee. For your convenience, we have included a direct link to the AER membership website. AER to take advantage of member rates!
The conference registration fee is based on participation format, the type of membership, and the postmark date.
We are excited to inform you that there are two options for registration payment:
Check: make check payable to Penn-Del AER. Please inform your business office to send your payment to: Helene Marano (); Penn-Del AER Conference; 75 Belmont Station; Southampton, PA 18966
Book your room now online or via phone. The conference room rate is $120.95 plus 11% tax.
Online: (link for special conference room rates)
Phone: 717-735-9397 (indicate that you will be attending the Penn-Del AER Conference)
• Consider donating to the silent auction! Any donation should be included in your payment.
• All attendees will have access to a digital copy of the conference program via Dropbox link. In-person attendees will also have access to a USB drive.
• Alternate format and site orientation needs must be requested by April 14, 2022.
• Certificates of attendance can be obtained upon request.
• Cancellations made between April 1 and 14, 2022 are subject to a $50 administration fee. NO CANCELLATION REFUNDS AFTER April 15, 2020. Mail cancellations to Helene Marano Penn-Del AER Conference, 75 Belmont Station, Southampton, PA 18966
Penn-Del AER will follow all CDC and Hotel requirements regarding COVID precautions. Details will be provided on the Penn-Del AER website prior to the start of the conference.
We hope you can join us, either in person or virtually,
for these outstanding learning and networking opportunities!
Take a look at these links for the "Tips for Conference Success" files here: . If you are already registered to attend the conference, look for an email with conference details a couple of days prior to the start of the conference. If you are have not registered, there is still time.